406 - Driven Racing Oil - Synthetic - XP0 SAE 0W
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 406
Notes: XP0 Synthetic Racing Oil
Your Price: $15.99
||1 Quart Bottle
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oils are specially formulated for the specific needs of racing engines. Our engineers and engine builders at Joe Gibbs Racing have put in countless hours perfecting our oil to maximize horsepower and protect vital parts. Our line of synthetic racing oils offer the best protection available with improved cold start protection.
Viscosity typical of SAE 0W
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing for qualifying in their restrictor plate engines.
- It utilizes ultra-low viscosity synthetic base oils for maximum horsepower during qualifying conditions.
- Uses the same anti-wear and friction reducing additives that XP1 uses to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
- Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels.
- Can be blended with XP1, XP2, XP3 or XP6. Consult Joe Gibbs Driven™ for blending specifications.
- Ideal for low-temperature drag race applications:
– Pro-Stock cars and bikes
– Competition Eliminator
– Heads up class competition, etc
- Also works well in low horsepower engines:
– Quarter Midgets
– 4-Stroke Go-Kart engines with babbit style bearings
- XP0 performs the best in tight clearance, low RA surface finish and/or low temperature applications (under 130°F).