APR Performance GT-250 Adjustable Wing HONDA S2000
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: AS-206720
Notes: GT-250 Adjustable Wing
Your Price: $1,270.42
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||GT-250 Adjustable Wing
|2000 - 2009
Spanning up to 71 inches over its optimized 2D airfoil shape, the APR Performance GTC-250 Adjustable Wing supplies maximum downforce in widebody sports and touring car applications.
- Best-in-class Lift vs Drag (L/D) ratio ensures peak performance
- Angle adjustment holes allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- Pattern – 2×2 twill weave
- Material – Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating – UV-stable clear coat
- Wing Measurement – Custom span Up to 71”, 10” chord
- Hardware – Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Mounting – 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals with application-specific bottom mounting bases
- The APR Performance GT-250 Adjustable Wing features a 2D airfoil shape that is designed to produce great downforce with minimal drag.
- The GT Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable pre-preg carbon fiber composite materials for superior strength and low wight.
- Side plate angles are easily adjusted using the included stainless-steel hardware.
- Supporting the airfoils are 10mm “aircraft grade” 6061 billet aluminum pedestals that come in a flat black powder coat finish.
Gurney flaps are included with every APR Performance GT-250 Adjustable Wing. These are super lightweight, made using pre-preg carbon fiber processes, and pre-attached using double-sided tape.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Modeled in 3D and validated using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the APR Performance GT-250 Adjustable Wing is designed to adapt to a variety of widebody sports and touring car applications.