TS-0302-2001 - Turbosmart Boost Controllers - e-Boost Street
Place Order Here
Part #: TS-0302-2001
Notes: eBoost Street Mounting Bracket
Your Price: $35.33
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
40PSI Max Boost
||eBoost Street Re-Loom Kit
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
The e-Boost Street is a new Turbosmart electronic boost controller aimed at the
street performance market. It features the same boost control capabilities as the e-Boost2
range continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class leading boost control, value for
money and no nonsense features.
- Boost Settings: There are two boost settings – easily selected via the “turn-and-push”
button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
- Boost correction factor: Many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from boost
drop off at high RPM. The Boost Correction Factor eliminates this problem and is exclusive to
the e-Boost family.
- Display: An easy-to-read 3-segment display with adjustable brightness can be configured for
PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing
the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
- Housing: The unit is housed in a black anodized aluminum case 80mm wide x 25mm high x
95mm deep allowing the unit to be mounted within a ¼ DIN size opening.
Maximum boost level: 30PSI / 2.05BAR.
- Display mode: Live display of Boost or RPM
What’s in the box?
• EBS Control unit
• Wiring loom + installation kit
• Solenoid with mounting bracket
and vacuum nipples
• Vacuum hose and hose clamps