15100 - Turbonetics Turbo Systems
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 15100
Your Price: $4,036.45
|1992 - 1993
Turbonetics Turbo Systems are for you, whether you have a four cylinder sport compact or a V-8 muscle car, Turbonetics Turbo Systems include everything you need from fuel and ignition to piping and fittings for complete bolt-on turbo performance.
Turbonetics offers complete turbo systems – from air entry to exhausting to the catalyst. The Turbonetics Turbo System is a true O.E. bolt-on that does not require “hacking” in order to install.
Pieces mount to existing factory positions and maintain all optional equipment including air conditioning. With these kits you no longer have to worry about 4 – 6 weeks of downtime to get a kit fabricated because Turbonetics Turbo Systems can be installed within 8 – 12 hours.
In addition, you don’t have to worry about inexperienced tuners experimenting with your car, because Turbonetics’ fuel and ignition management systems come pre-programmed to maintain a consistent air/fuel ratio and timing control under all conditions. Unlike others, Turbonetics can back this up with the MoTeC or Horiba real-time five gas air/fuel meter and in-house dyno testing.
Turbonetics Turbo Systems Include:
- Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger (T3/T4 Hybrid or Custom T04E)
- Spearco Intercooler System
- Powder-Coated Intercooler Piping
- Silicone Hose / T-Bolt Clamps
- Exhaust Manifold – high carbon cast-steel with ceramic coating
- Fuel / Timing Controller (electronic fuel / timing management system)
- Fuel Injectors
- “Evolution” Wastegate Assembly
- “Raptor” By Pass / Blow Off Valve Assembly
- Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge *Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge
- Intake System with Air Filter
- All necessary Hardware, Hoses, and Fittings
- Free Case of Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Motor Oil
***Kit contents may vary based on vehicle application***