15116-T - Turbonetics Tuner Series Turbo Systems
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
|1999 - 2000
Turbonetics Turner Series Turbo Systems are for you, whether you have a four cylinder sport compact or a V-8 muscle car.
Turbonetics offers turbo systems – from air entry to exhausting to the catalyst. The Turbonetics Tuner Series Turbo System is a true O.E. bolt-on that does not require “hacking” in order to install.
Pieces mount to existing factory positions and maintain all optional equipment including air conditioning. With these kits you no longer have to worry about 4 – 6 weeks of downtime to get a kit fabricated because Turbonetics Turbo Systems can be installed within 8 – 12 hours.
Turbonetics Tuner Series Turbo Kits do NOT include Fuel and Ignition components to give you, the tuner, full control over timing, fuel and ignition. Mate your Turbonetics Tuner Series Turbo Kit to your prefered Fuel Management system and you are ready for the track!
Turbonetics Tuner Series Turbo Systems Include:
- Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger (T3/T4 Hybrid or Custom T04E)
- Spearco Intercooler System
- Powder-Coated Intercooler Piping
- Silicone Hose / T-Bolt Clamps
- Exhaust Manifold – high carbon cast-steel with ceramic coating
- “Evolution” Wastegate Assembly
- “Raptor” By Pass / Blow Off Valve Assembly
- Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge *Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge
- Intake System with Air Filter
- All necessary Hardware, Hoses, and Fittings
- Free Case of Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Motor Oil
***Kit contents may vary based on vehicle application***