For the serious performance enthusiast, the 80mm sized ST200 Clubman tachometer features the unique, extremely rugged STACK stepper-motor movement, with Digital Quartz accuracy for unparalleled precision.
Configurable for most engine types utilizing standard and magneto style ignitions, Stack Clubman tachometers come standard with Peak RPM ‘Tell-Tale’ memory, and a built in shift-light activation circuit. Stack panel and dash mount shift lights available separately.
Perfect accuracy guaranteed for life.
Suitable for all engines and ignition types. Fully water and dust proof. Features a maintenance free white LED backlight. Includes a comprehensive installation kit and manual.
- Configurable for all negative earth and magneto ignition systems.
- Unique Stack Stepper-Motor Needle Movement.
- Unrivalled Digital Quartz accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Peak RPM ‘Tell-Tale’ memory.
- User adjustable shift light option (lamp not included).
- Exceptional reliability.
- Fully sealed against water and dust to IP67.
- Fits standard 80mm cut outs.
- Supplied with mounting bracket, switch kit, and user manual.
- Maintenance free White LED backlighting on all ST200 models.
- 1 year Competition Warranty.
Easy-fit Shift Light Option
Optimising gear shifts is one of the most effective means of reducing lap times and these easy to fit options complement the Tachometer in helping the driver achieve perfect shifts.
Choose from a range of RPM scales and Dialfaces
All models user configurable to individual engine and ignition systems.
- 0-8000 RPM
- 0-4-10500 RPM
- 0-6-15000 RPM
- ‘Classic Black’ or ‘Polar White’
The black dial ST200’s will now be supplied with a white needle, and white backlighting. The white dial ST200 will change to white backlighting, and an orange needle.