Stack’s Clubman Classics range combine the best in modern electronic technology with “classic” styling.
Stack’s pair of 3½” (88mm) and 5” (125mm) Classic tachometers boast solid-state electronics whilst faithfully replicating the styling of original mechanical tachometers have long been favorites with a loyal following.
The Classic Clubmans features the legendary, extremely rugged, STACK steppermotor movement, with Digital Quartz accuracy for unparalleled precision. Configurable for most engine types utilizing standard and magneto style ignitions, STACK clubman classic tachometers come standard with Peak RPM ‘Tell-Tale’ memory and a user-configurable output to drive an optional external gear shift light. Push-button programming and simple four wire harness make installation simple.
Off-road and open top vehicle aficionados will appreciate the Clubman’s aluminium casing, which is fully sealed against dust and moisture, to exacting IP67 standards.
Based on the Clubman tachometers, the Clubman Classic tachometers are lower priced, and therefore offer even better value for money than the ST400 classics they replace.
- All the benefits of the Clubman tachometer
- Accurate replica of original classic style instrumentation
- Solid-state electronics for exceptional reliability
- Stepper-motor needle technology
- Chrome style bezel
- No backlighting
- Peak RPM Tell Tale Memory
- Configurable for all negative earth ignition systems and magneto ignition systems
- 12 Months Competition Warranty
- Supplied with mounting bracket, switch kit and manual
The ST200C (80mm) Tachometer is available with the following RPM scales:
The ST230C (125mm) Tachometer is available with the following RPM scales: