SRP Pistons SRP Professional Pistons; For Turbo and Nitrous Aps; Set of 4 Pistons; Include RingSet: JG1004-3524 NISSAN 240SX
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 283442
Notes: SRP Professional Pistons
For Turbo and Nitrous Aps
Set of 4 Pistons
Include RingSet: JG1004-3524
Your Price: $550.96
||Forged Side Relief
|1991 - 1998
SRP Professional Pistons include features used in professional racing such as lightweight forged side relief (FSR) forgings, high quality wrist pins, and precision CNC machined ring grooves and skirts. In addition, every package includes JE Pro Seal Premium Piston Rings. The included ring set features a 1.2 premium steel top ring, 1.5mm Napier (hooked face) second ring and 3.0mm standard tension oil ring. Every piston is designed and manufactured in the USA at the advanced JE/SRP Pistons manufacturing center.
SRP Professional piston designs were created using 3D computer modeling and tested for strength using Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Several revisions were made to optimize the strength and weight before manufacturing began. Unlike other piston manufacturers, JE/SRP Pistons manufacture billet pistons from solid pucks of aluminum for dyno testing in actual engines prior to approving the final forging designs.
- Advanced, lightweight FSR forging that eliminates stress concentrations for superior strength
- Up to 20% lighter than traditional equivalent
- High-silicon 4032 aluminum alloy for reduced piston-to-wall clearance and quiet operation
- Accumulator grooves for improved ring seal
- Designed for normally aspirated or moderate forced induction/nitrous applications
SRP Professional Pistons are Sold in Matched set of 4, 6 or 8.