KW Suspension HLS 2 Coilover Kit; Includes Variant 3 Coilovers FERRARI F430
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 33642223
Notes: HLS 2 Coilover Kit
Includes Variant 3 Coilovers
Your Price: $11,611.99
|2006 - 2009
||2-Door; Coupe; RWD; Must Deactivate Electronic Dampening Control
|2006 - 2009
||2-Door; Convertible; RWD; Must Deactivate Electronic Dampening Control
KW Suspensions Hydraulic Lift System (HLS) for Sports Cars equipped with KW coilovers provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. A hydraulic cylinder unit is installed between the spring perch and the main spring. When expanded, a range of 30mm to 45mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties. KW offers two versions of the HLS kit; HLS 2 which enables only the front axles to be lifted and lowered and the HLS 4 which covers both the front and rear axles of the vehicle.
The HLS pump is installed in or near the spare tire location. Change in height is activated remotely by a small keychain transmitter avoiding the need to run additional wires through the vehicle. Height changes can be done while the vehicle is stationary or moving, up to speeds of 80km/h. When traveling speeds over 80km/h the vehicle returns to its original height to avoid any interruption in vehicle aerodynamics. The electronic unit of the HLS automatically lowers the vehicle when parked and switches to “sleep mode” to save battery life.
HLS Kits are offered in 3 configurations:
1. HLS conversion kit with shorter springs to adapt to existing KW coilover
2. HLS conversion kit with lowering springs for OEM coilover kits (such as Porsche GT2 or GT3)
3. Complete KW coilover kit with HLS adapted to it.
- For vehicles with minimal road clearance
- Vehicle specific applications
- Height change activated by keychain transmitter
- Automatic lowering of vehicle
- Height changes can be done while the vehicle is moving, up to speeds of 80km/h
- Includes TUV certificate
- Rubber bellow protect hydraulic cylinder, thereby providing long term durability