KraftWerks is proud to introduce its completely redesigned Mazda Miata supercharger systems.
Like all KraftWerks supercharger kits, Miata systems are based off of the impressive Rotrex supercharger and include everything necessary for a truly bolt-on installation.
At the heart of each KraftWerks Miata kit is the Rotrex centrifugal supercharger. Rotrex’s patented traction drive technology works unlike any other supercharger, and means that power’s always available, all the way to redline.
Each Miata supercharger system is a comprehensive design and includes all necessary components to ensure safe, reliable operation. Standard-issue with each kit is a large, front-mount intercooler to help ensure low intake air temperatures for optimal performance. All necessary aluminum tubing, silicone couplers, and clamps are also included for easy installation. Proper air/fuel ratios are ensured with the included Grams Performance 350cc/min. fuel injectors, Grams 255 lph fuel pump, and electronic fuel box. Convenient, plug-and-play fuel injector adapters are also included, making each kit a true bolt-on experience.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
The KraftWerks Miata supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical spiking or surging turbochargers are known for. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
- ’90-’93 C30-74 kit: 170 hp / 125 lb-ft torque @ 8 psi
- ’94-’97 C30-74 kit: 185 hp / 145 lb-ft torque @ 9.5 psi
- ’99-’05 C30-74 kit: 195 hp / 150 lb-ft torque @ 9.5 psi
- High-flow front-mount intercooler (2.5 × 6 x 12 in.)
- Grams Performance 350cc/min. fuel injectors
- Grams Performance 255 lph fuel pump
- Plug-and-play fuel injector connectors
- Electronic Fuel Box
- Recirculating bypass valve
- Powder-coated aluminum intake and intercooler piping
- High-quality CNC-machined brackets
- Automatic belt tensioning system
- High-quality fasteners, clamps, and hardware
- Comprehensive installation manual
- MAF relocation system
- Reusable high-flow air filter
- High-quality silicone hoses and adapters
- Rotrex self-contained oiling system with oil cooler
- Retain all factory accessories
C30-84 / C30-94 Features
- Ultra high efficiency
- Silent operation
- Low operating temperatures
- Self contained lubrication and cooling system
- High reliability
- 550cc Grams Performance Fuel injectors
- 265 LPH Grams Performance Fuel Pump
- Optional EcuTek with Base Tuning Map
- Tuning Maps Developed in partnership with Mike @ Moto-East
Independent Drive System
- Does not share belt with engine accessories for greater reliability
- If the drive belt breaks, you won’t be left stranded
Toothed Belt System
- Zero slip under the heaviest loads and hardest accelerations
Offset Supercharger Placement
- Allows for greater clearance around belts, thus reducing chances for rubbing
- Allows for simple and more efficient tubing layout
- No poorly designed, inefficient and goof-looking custom hoses/tubing into the throttle body
- Specially designed secondary nose and bearing system to support the water pump
Improved Water pump Belt Routing
- Improved support on custom nose pulley for water pump.
- Increased traction and efficiency of water pump
- Pulley options offer customers the ability to increase overall power delivery to more heavily modified engines.
Optimized Tubing and Intercooler Layout
- 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum hot side tubing into intercooler.
- 3.0” mandrel bent aluminum cold side tubing into throttle body made possible because of independent drive and offset supercharger configuration
- 3.5” Thick, 8-row high efficiency intercooler
- Intercooler good up to 460whp
Ease of Installation and Tuning
- Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting, drilling, or welding
- 4.5 hours installation time (approximate)