Click For More Info
||2006 - 2011
Click For More Info
||2012 - 2013
Kraftwerks is pleased to introduce the newly redesigned supercharger system for the 2006-2011 & 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si. Centered around the highly efficient Rotrex C30-94 supercharger, the Kraftwerks Honda Civic Si kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band due to its patented traction drive technology. And, unlike any other forced induction system, the Kraftwerks supercharger system provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures, and total driveability.
The Civic Si supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical ‘spiking’ or ‘surging’ associated with turbochargers. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
Like all Kraftwerks supercharger systems, the Civic Si supercharger system includes all the necessary brackets, and hardware for a simple bolt-on installation.
- 330/380hp / 240 lbs-ft Torque when paired With Skunk2 header and exhaust
- Retain Factory A/C and Accessories
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger w/ 110mm (10psi) or 120mm (10psi) Pulley
- Available with or without FlashPro / AEM EMS engine management
- Grams Performance 1,000cc/min. High Impedance Fuel Injectors w/ Plug-and-Play Connectors
- High-Flow, Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Front Mount Intercooler (23 × 7 x 3 Inch)
- Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- Oil Cooler
- High-Quality CNC-machined Brackets, Idler Pulley, and Tensioner
- High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
- Recirculating Bypass Valve
Upgraded Clutch Recommended