Like all Kraftwerks supercharger kits, the B-Series Race Kit is based off of the impressive Rotrex supercharger. Rotrex’s patented traction drive technology works unlike any other supercharger, and means that usable power is always available, all the way to redline.
The Kraftwerks B-Series Race Kit provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical spiking or surging turbochargers are known for. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
The B-Series Race kit fits all B-Series engine blocks and is designed to work on stock engines. The Race kit includes brackets, a C30-94 Rotrex supercharger, oil cooler, pulley, and fastening hardware. This kit does NOT include any type of piping, intercooler, or fuel management.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
- Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger
- Kraftwerks Supercharger 120mm Pulley
- Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
- Kraftwerks Rotrex Oil Cooler
- Kraftwerks High-Quality CNC-Machined Brackets
- High-Quality Metric Fasteners and Hardware
- Silicone Air Inlet Elbow
- Double Sided Drive Belt – Works off Stock and Aftermarket Pulleys
- Installation Instructions
- Kit REQUIRES Custom Fabrication for Intercooler + Piping and Engine Tuning
- Kit REQUIRES removal of A/C Compressor and Power Steering
- Kit REQUIRES header that has narrow pairing (MegaPower or Alpha Series Header)
- Kit is NOT CARB Approved, and is never to be used on Pollution Controlled Vehicles or Public Highways
*Total Horsepower will be determined by the engine type and build. The total horsepower depends on engine modifications, tuning, weather, altitude, etc. (Typically 250+ hp and 80+ tq)
- Upgraded Clutch
- Grams Fuel Injectors
- Grams Fuel Pump