K&N 57i Intake Kit FORD EXPLORER
Place Order Here
Part #: 57I-2500
Notes: 57i Intake Kit
Your Price: $166.99
|Air Filter Color
|Air Filter Height
||6.5 in (165 mm)
|Air Filter Large End Diameter
||7.5 in (191 mm)
|Air Filter Material
|Air Filter Outlet Shape
||Not legal for sale or use in California
||57i Series International Kits
||5 lb (2.3 kg)
|2000 - 2000
||12 Valve Engine; Overhead Cam; California Air Resources Board Exempt: No
As with every K&N kit, when you bolt-on a K&N 57i Performance Induction Kit, you will notice the difference the next time you drive your vehicle. K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits are a great way and in many cases the only way to maximize airflow and engine performance. They will replace the factory air box providing both High-Flow air filter technology and a larger air filter size. This winning combination will increase horsepower and sound great too.
K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range.
- Gen I
K&N 57i Gen I Induction Kits take advantage of the added airflow provided by an oversized air filter released from the restrictive factory air box..
- Gen II
K&N 57i Generation II Induction Kits are built primarily for European vehicles.
- Designed to increase HP and Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems