HKS F-CON iS / F-CON V Pro Harness, Type NP5-4 NISSAN SILVIA
Place Order Here
Part #: 4202-RN020
Notes: F-CON iS / F-CON V Pro Harness, Type NP5-4
Your Price: $307.74
|1996 - 1999
|1996 - 1998
|1999 - 2002
HKS USA, Inc. releases the newest version of its engine management system, the F-CON V Pro version 3.3. The new F-CON V Pro hardware and Power Writer software have been upgraded to offer improved functionality and features over the previous generations.
The HKS F-CON V Pro is a full featured standalone engine management system that connects easily to the factory Engine Control Unit as a “piggy-back” fuel and timing controller. As modifications to a vehicle are made, the need for fuel and timing adjustments becomes critical for performance and safety. With up to 4 selectable trim maps for different fuel octane ratings, the F-CON V Pro with its 32×32 resolution for both fuel and timing maps is the optimal solution.
The F-CON V Pro can control up to eight injectors with D Jetro or L Jetro setups. Injectors can be set to fire as batch, sequential or staged. The F-CON V Pro can also be utilized in “drive by wire” vehicles. Programming is done via the HKS Power Writer software; which only Certified HKS Pro Dealers have access to.
The HKS Power Writer software for the F-CON V Pro has some very unique abilities to simplify setup and tuning. The F-CON V Pro utilizes A/F Feedback control; where a target A/F value can be input and the F-CON V Pro will adjust fuel automatically.
Full data logging capabilities are also built into the F-CON V Pro Power Writer software allowing all major vehicle conditions; speed, rpm, water temperature, intake temperature, timing, boost, injector duty cycle, etc. to be logged onto the HKS Pro Dealer’s computer.
New functions and features of the F-CON V Pro 3.3 include:
- Expanded vehicle applications including Mitsubishi’s Lancer Evolution X
- Air flow input voltage monitoring
- Direct inputs for: Fuel pressure, Oil pressure and Oil temperature
- Compatibility with the HKS A/F Knock Amp 2 (AFK)
- Deceleration fuel cut by vehicle speed, improving low speed drivability
- Flat shift (wide open throttle) rpm control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- Compatibility with HKS Valcon
- Improved Idle Control Valve control
- Error code reporting and memory function
- Oil Pressure, oil temp warning light option output
- RPM, ignition cut, and data logging warning/indicator light output
The HKS F-CON V Pro and tuning is only available exclusively through select Authorized Pro Dealers.
The F-CON V Pro version 3.3 is currently compatible with the HKS F-CON Navigator and Navigator Pro.