Hawk Performance Ceramic Performance Brake Kit FORD MUSTANG
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: HKZ8126263
Notes: Performance Ceramic Performance Brake Kit
Your Price: $243.82
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||HPS Performance Brake Kit
|1987 - 1992
|1993 - 1993
|1993 - 1993
The Hawk Performance Brake System is an all-in-one brake system specifically tuned to deliver unmatched performance, all in one box.
- Substantially enhanced stopping power
- Significant cost savings over other “big brake” kits
- Fast, easy install uses OEM mounting points
Each Hawk Performance Brake System is comprise of three major components:
The Talon™ Caliper: The billet-aluminum heart of our Performance Brake System
Our new three-piston Talon caliper is the key to upgrading your brakes while retaining stock mounting points and avoiding clearance issues (only included in select kits).
- Up to 55% more clamping force than stock, depending on application
- Fast, easy install — no drilling, welding or fabricating
- Machined billet aluminum caliper body, anodized for durability and powder-coated for appearance
- Durable stainless steel pistons machined from solid 303 bar stock (factory caliper uses aluminum piston)
- High temperature internal dust seals are protected from direct heat and debris, and provide years of leak-free performance
- Designed to work with factory master cylinders and ABS systems
*Certain rear-brake fitments use a high-performance single piston design to retain parking brake function with stock mounting brackets.
Quiet Slot™ Rotors: Proven performance and durability
Quiet Slot rotors let you take full advantage of our brake pads and Talon calipers.
- Unique slot design improves braking performance and increases initial bite
- OEM sizes — no clearance or fitment issues
- Special steel alloy provides exceptional rotor life and virtually eliminates noise
- All rotors are finished with GEOMET™ coating for protection against corrosion on both internal and external surfaces
Hawk Performance Brake Pads: From the world leader in friction compounds
Our Performance Street Compound is engineered with a specially formulated ferro-carbon compound that’s ideal for spirited driving and aggressive stops.
- Quick warm-up with strong, balanced initial bite
- 20–40% more stopping power over stock pads
- Rotor-friendly — will not shorten rotor life
- 40–70% longer pad life than stock brake pads
- Low dust, whisper-quiet performance
- Available with HPS, Super Duty, Performance Ceramic or LTS Compounds