GFB - Go Fast Bits Respons BOV SUBARU FORESTER
Place Order Here
Part #: T9007
Notes: Respons BOV
Your Price: $281.70
|2014 - 2015
|2015 - 2015
As the name suggests, the GFB Respons is designed specifically with the aim of improving throttle response and reducing turbo lag.
What’s TMS? GFB’s Turbo Management System is the term we apply to our diverter valves that have features designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction.
Tests show that TMS features can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
On top of the TMS benefits, the Respons also packs GFB’s patented adjustable venting bias system found on the Stealth FX.
This unique system allows the amount of air vented to either recirc or atmosphere to be infinitely varied to change the venting sound like a stereo volume dial!
So if you want noise with your performance, the Respons can deliver! By fine-tuning the venting ratio, you CAN achieve a blow-off sound WITHOUT throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmo-venting valves on cars with MAF sensors.
Available in a range of universal hose-mount or direct bolt-on configurations for many popular models.
- Advanced TMS benefits
- Spring pre-load adjustment for max. response
- Available as universal or direct-fit kit
- Venting configurations:
– Full progressive bias adjustment from recirc (silent) to atmosphere (loud)
– Bias adjustment done manually via cap ring
– C an be locked off in full recirc mode for legality purposes
Best choice for:
- Quick and easy venting bias adjustment
- A chieving noise on a car that is sensitive to atmosphere venting e.g. VAG applications