ENGTIVI996TT - Evolution Motorsports Titanium Valves
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
|2000 - 2004
Evolution Motorsports Titanium Valves are a direct replacement for the OEM stainless valves. Evolution Motorsports Titanium Valves are about 40% lighter than the OEM units which reduces valve train drag and wear while increasing valve action for better revving. Evolution Motorsports Titanium Valves are manufactured by the best in the industry who also manufacture valves for the best in the industry including winning race teams in Formula One, NASCAR, CART, IRL, World Rally, LeMans, Drag, APBA and more. Our innovation and desire to build the best products in the world helped shape projects/products like these.
- Superior Materials – all mil.spec / aerospace certified
- Approximately 40% lighter than OEM valves for less valve train drag / wear and better revving
- Inlet material for maximum strength, ductility & toughness at intermediate temperatures
- Exhaust material for the highest combination of strength, creep resistance, fracture toughness, & stability at elevated temperatures
- Profile shapes allow maximum flow
- Higher strength materials allow mass reduction in critical areas & maintain strength with reduced cross section
- Proprietary coatings for wear and impact resistance (thermal spray, PVD and CVD technologies)
- Precision polished for flawless results and reduced carbon buildup