2106 - Driven Street Engine Oil - Conventional - HR1 15W-50
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 2106
Notes: HR1 Conventional Street Engine Oil
Your Price: $7.59
||1 Quart Bottle
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
HR1 Conventional 15W-50 is perfect for big block muscle cars and blown street rods. Perfect for engines with original seals. Good for loose bearing clearances.
- Uses the same oil additive technology developed for the U.S.
- Military for storing and shipping their combat equipment.
- Protects against rust and corrosion so your engine is protected even when it’s not running.
HIGH ZINC CONTENT
- Higher levels of Zinc (ZDDP) than regular passenger car oils.
- Delivers proper anti-wear protection for older style push-rod and flat-tappet engines.
CAMSHAFT WEAR PROTECTION
- Superior camshaft wear protection chemistry. The same wear protection found in Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oil which has powered Joe Gibbs Racing to multiple NASCAR Championships.
- Perfect for big block muscle cars and blown street rods. Excellent high temperature protection. Good for loose bearing clearances.