306 - Driven Racing Oil - Synthetic - XP3 SAE 10W-30
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 306
Notes: XP3 Synthetic Racing Oil
Your Price: $13.59
||1 Quart Bottle
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oils are specially formulated for the specific needs of racing engines. Our engineers and engine builders at Joe Gibbs Racing have put in countless hours perfecting our oil to maximize horsepower and protect vital parts. Our line of synthetic racing oils offer the best protection available with improved cold start protection.
*Viscosity typical of SAE 10W-30
- A higher viscosity version of XP1, it offers outstanding high-temperature, high-shear protection.
- Designed for aluminum blocks and looser clearances, it utilizes multiple synthetic base oils and anti-wear and friction reducing additives to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Can be blended with XP0, XP1, XP2 or XP6. Consult our belending guide for blending specifications.
- Sprint and Midget engines
- Late Model Stock
- GM Crate engines
- Pro-Cup engines
- 360 Sprints
- NASCAR Spec engines
- Hydraulic lifter equipped engines
- Engines with clearances under .0027”