206 - Driven Racing Oil - Synthetic - XP2 SAE 0W-20
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 206
Notes: XP2 Synthetic Racing Oil
Your Price: $15.99
||1 Quart Bottle
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
Joe Gibbs Driven Racing Oils are specially formulated for the specific needs of racing engines. Our engineers and engine builders at Joe Gibbs Racing have put in countless hours perfecting our oil to maximize horsepower and protect vital parts. Our line of synthetic racing oils offer the best protection available with improved cold start protection.
Viscosity typical of SAE 0W-20
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing in all their Nationwide Series roller camshaft engines and restrictor plate flat tappet engines.
- Utilizes low viscosity synthetic base oils for increased horsepower without decreased durability.
- Uses the same anti-wear and friction reducing additives that XP1 uses to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Can be blended with XP0, XP1, XP3 or XP6. Consult our blending guide for blending specifications.
- NHRA Stock Eliminator engines
- Rolex Grand American engines
- Quarter Midget
- Jr. Dragster
- Focus Midgets
- High RPM engines (max rev’s above 9,000 RPM)
- Restricted air intake engines and engines with clearances under .0020”