DENSO Direct Ignition Coil; Original Equipment Part NISSAN 300ZX
Place Order Here
Part #: 673-4006
Notes: Direct Ignition Coil
Original Equipment Part
Your Price: $69.12
|1990 - 1996
||Original Equipment Part
A leader in direct ignition technology, DENSO developed the auto industry’s first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world’s leading automakers, requires no high-tension ignition cable, fitting neatly into the engine’s spark plug bore. Along with its stick coil technology, other advanced features pioneered by DENSO include micro-sized driver circuits and diagonal inductive windings. In the development of today’s high-tech ignition systems, the automakers and DENSO are full partners.
That same expertise is to put to use on all DENSO ignition coils regardless of their configuration. Each DENSO ignition coil is designed and optimized for its specific application, then continually improved by DENSO’s global engineering team for maximum performance. One key to effective combustion in today’s low-emission, high-efficiency engines is consistent, high-energy ignition output. DENSO direct ignition coils deliver it.
- Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage
- Driving circuit is integrated into top of coil
- Cylindrical ignition coil eliminate the need for ignition wires
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to install
- Eliminates phantom misfires
- Maximum available voltage under all operating conditions