DENSO Alternator; Remanufactured LAND ROVER FREELANDER
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 210-0590
Your Price: $187.17
|2002 - 2005
DENSO alternators are not only original equipment on many of the world’s top production cars; they are a favorite in motorsports as well, where their light weight, high efficiency, and durability under the most grueling conditions make them the natural choice. Remanufactured DENSO alternators go through a grueling process: Stators and rectifiers are tested to 300 volts, while rotors are submitted to 600 volts, all to ensure reliable performance. Rotor slip rings are buffed to an 8 micron surface finish, with runout limited to 20 microns, minimizing brush wear and abrasion. Bearings are validated to OE standards and loaded with premium OE-standard lubricants. New or remanufactured, a DENSO alternator is a quality component.
Offered in versions from 40 to 160 amperes and beyond for hundreds of specific vehicle applications, all alternators meet DENSO’s rigorous First Time Fit© standards. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. DENSO First Time Fit® alternators meet or exceed all manufacturer standards, mount properly with a minimum of installation issues, and provide years of reliable service.
- Premium cores and precise OE assembly benchmarks
- Design to meet the grueling heat and electrical requirements
- First Time Fit® provides perfect mounting with no belt/pulley alignment issues
- Service professionals preferred DENSO’s alternators for a trouble free solution
- OE-quality fit, appearance, and durability
- Full compatibility with sensitive electronics systems