DENSO A/C Condenser; OE Quality FORD TRANSIT CONNECT
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 477-0826
Notes: A/C Condenser
Your Price: $96.66
|2010 - 2013
Like all the company’s First Time Fit® A/C components, DENSO condensers are designed and manufactured to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s original air conditioning system. DENSO condensers match up to OE condensers at every benchmark. Multiflow, subcooling, and the latest serpentine condenser styles are offered to provide the optimum configuration for each application. Premium aluminum construction improves reliability, resisting corrosion to avoid expensive system leaks, while the superior fin wave design offers higher heat transfer and maximum refrigerant condensation. Heat exchanger cores are specially designed to shed airborne material buildup, allowing the A/C system to operate at peak efficiency with minimal maintenance, assuring years of trouble-free service.
- Zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance
- Unique fin design to minimize airflow blockage
- High performance condenser reduces the required compress power
- First Time Fit® assures bolt-in replacement; no brackets and adapters
- Reduces required compressor power, resulting improved fuel economy
- Restores A/C performance to as-new condition