DEI Heat Resistant Sealant UNIVERSAL
Place Order Here
Part #: 010410
Notes: Heat Resistant Sealant
Your Price: $18.61
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||Hi Temp Spray Adhesive
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
DEI Heat Resistant Sealant
Developed by Dow Corning for the extreme-duty aerospace applications Heat Resistant Sealant bonds to almost all surfaces including fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber and plastic. It’s an excellent way to seal and encapsulate in areas of high temperatures and perfect in sealing cracks in metal.
- Can be used on fiberglass, metal, wood, rubber & plastic
- Withstand temperatures from -85°F up to 500°F
- Made of 100% silicone and remains flexible
- Peel strength of 20 lbs.
DEI Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive
Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive provides high strength adhesion and bonds a wide variety of materials, including trims, foams, fabrics and more. It has a specially designed three-way adjustable valve allowing the user to select the spray pattern that best suits the job. Adhesive dries quickly and clear while forming a water resistant bond.
- High temperature resistant up to 160°F
- High strength bonds many materials
- Dries quickly and clear
- Forms a water-resistant bond
- 3-way adjustable spray valve for desired spray pattern
- Perfect for adhering to DEI Heat Screen (part # 010401)