Place Order Here
Part #: 56-740
Your Price: $304.99
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
The CTEK Charger, D250TS continues the tradition of offering chargers with a focus on simplicity, safety and versatility. The CTEK D250TS is a fully automatic battery charger, battery separator, 12V converter and an equaliser for 24V battery banks combined. Perfect for heavy vehicles, RV’s, boats and other vehicles.
The D250TS is a fully automatic 4-step charger that supplies 10A to 24V batteries of 20–200Ah. The charger is IP65 classified (water jet and dust protected and approved for outdoor use) and protects vehicle electronics. It is suitable for all types of lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, Ca/Ca, Gel, AGM). It is supplied with a 2 year warranty.
- Input voltage AC: 14-30VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: Nominal: 24V
- Charging voltage: 28.8V at 77°F, temperature compensated
- Charging current: 0.8/3.3A max
- Back current drain: *<1Ah per month
- Equalization current Max 10A, average pending time used for Starter battery charging
- Equalization voltage 50% of input voltage
- Ripple: ** 4%
- Ambient temperature: -4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
- Type of charger: 4 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
- Type of batteries: 24V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)
- Battery capacity: 20-200Ah
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7¾ x 3½ x 2 inches
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Weight: 0.7lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
*) Back current drain is what drains the battery if the charger is connected without the power cord connected.
**) Ripple describes the quality of the current and voltage. A high current ripple heats the battery and shortens its life. A linear charger has a current ripple of 70-400% which is much larger than the maximum 5% for a modern sealed battery. High voltage ripple could harm other equipment that is connected to the battery. MULTI US 3300 delivers voltage and current with very low ripple. The battery has a long service life and there is no risk of damage to other electronic devices connected to the battery.