CROSS Competition Coilover System BMW M3
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: E36MCC2
Notes: Competition Coilover System
Your Price: $2,363.11
|Front Spring Rate
|Rear Spring Rate
|1992 - 1998
CROSS Competition coilover systems for your high performance machine. The Competition Series is our top of the line coilover system. It features a lightweight design with a 15 way dampening adjustable monotube damper. With its high strength and durability, the Competition Series insures that it will last through any type of driving condition. The front damper features a 40 mm piston and the rear has either a 40 or 45mm piston depending on application. The ride height adjustability is independent from the spring perch so adjusting ride height does not compromise the spring rate or rebound and compression of the damper. All coilover systems come with a cool bend linear spring that offer last precision steering and handling. Spring rates are also custom tailored to each system and driver’s preference. All Competition Series coilovers include front camber adjustable pillow ball upper mounts and most rear includes pillow ball mounts depending on application. Based off of racing technology, the Competition Series Coilover is a street performance suspension, customizable for full track use.
- PILLOW BALL UPPER MOUNTS – Included for some vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems. Some applications may come with a rubber bushing uppermount.
- ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING – Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.
- COOL BEND LINEAR SPRING – Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with a cool bend process to prevent sag or loss of spring rate. Each kit comes with various spring rates that are available for more of a custom set up.
- DURABLE MONOTUBE DESIGN – High pressure nitrogen gas filled monotube design with special stable viscosity index oil that will not be affected by wide temperature changes. Therefore, heat does not affect the performance capabilities. 40mm and 45mm pistons are used on certain applications.
- HIGH STRENGTH INVERTED MONTOTUBE –
This unique design features a 40mm piston with a one of a kind bumpstop design incased inside the damper. The walls of the shock casing is lined with grease so that the absorber body can easily move along inside the shock casing body. There are also two thrust bearings to protect the absorber body.
- ADJUSTABLE LOWER BRACKET – More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5” to 2.5” drop without sacrificing the suspension travel. Made of either high grade steel or high strength aluminum.
- HELPER SPRING – All CROSS Coilovers come with helper springs to aid in streetability of the coilovers. Also allows for a wider range of higher spring rates and for a smoother ride.