Cosworth Main Bearing Set; Tri Metal NON-US VEHICLE SEE NOTES FOR FITMENT
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: KK3481
Notes: Main Bearing Set
Your Price: $155.92
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||Rod Bearing Set
|0 - 0
||SEE NOTES FOR FITMENT
||For Ford Duratec 2.3L
Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions. Cosworth Race bearings setsare available in two sizes to accommodate most applications. Size “1” bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications. Size “2” bearings feature an additional .001” clearance and should be used
when extra clearance is required.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush for better retention
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!