Cosworth ECPro Ethernet Comms Lead (LEMO-RJ45); For 30C-550000 ECPro UNIVERSAL
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 60C-550019
Notes: ECPro Ethernet Comms Lead (LEMO-RJ45)
For 30C-550000 ECPro
Your Price: $95.00
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||ECPro Software CD
||ECPro Advanced User Dongle
w/ 1 Year Subscription
||ECPro Dealer Dongle
Requires Pre-Qualification And Training Course Attendance
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
The Cosworth ECPro is a higher performance solution for engine management. Engineered in conjunction with Pectel Control Systems, the Cosworth ECPro features an OEM compatible harness connector and a full base calibration allowing you to go straight to the dyno without the workload of full ECU and vehicle configuration.
The Cosworth ECPro is perfect for demanding applications such as track day, rally and motorsport use and is housed in a machined from solid aluminum case with professional motorsport specification electronics.
- Designed for full OEM harness and system integration Plug and Perform. Base calibration supplied to run a stock engine. There is no need for replacement of OEM wiring harness or sensors. Makes use of OEM dash and diff controller
- 56Mhz processor. Higher performance timing accuracy and control Ethernet comms Fast data offload and high quality data viewing on PC
- Internal logging memory. Pre configured logging channel configuration at optimum rates for performance analysis by your dealer. User can define specific logging configurations. 4mb on board internal memory and up to 2,000Hz of logging bandwidth is standard.
- Knock monitoring and Control. Advanced knock processing chip offers industry leading advanced knock signal filtration and signal processing. OEM MIL lamp indication of Detonation levels (with user defined levels based on RPM and Boost).
- Calibration select. (e.g. Fuel save, Test, Race) Use of the OEM SI Drive switch for selection of 3 alternate calibrations (calibration selectable for boost, fuelling, ignition,rev limit, ALS setting, VCAM target, Fly-By-Wire pedal mapping, and overrun fuelling cut-off individually selectable for Intelligent, Sports, and Sports-Sharp).
- Pectel ALS (Anti Lag System) OEM switch (cruise control button) used for ALS mode select.
- Analog Inputs for external sensors. Additional pressure transducers, temperature sensors, and digital inputs can be wired into the EC Pro for logging additional engine parameters and/or additional control strategies. The number of analog inputs depends on the specific model.
- Closed Loop Boost Control. Full closed loop or open loop boost control via PID parameters and solenoid duty cycle map. Closed loop boost levels are also selectable via calibration select (see above).
- Standard Motorsport Design. Machined billet aluminum case and professional motorsports specification electronics.
- OEM Narrow Band Supported Can be disabled by user.
- External Wideband Supported. Compatible with all wideband units with 0-5v analog output.
- Internal Wideband Supported. WBL kit – Requires Cosworth by Pectel NTK sensor, requires 3 extra populations and 2 pin relocating. blank pins on OEM harness populating.
- Variable CAM. Pre-configured full quad camshaft support
- External Comms Support. Optional Motorsport dash and center differential controller.
- Designed for Racing – No OBDII Motorsport use-Ready to dyno tune for your engine specifications
- Thermocouple Support. TC Kit can be fitted and wired directly to ECU for monitoring or control strategy e.g.exhaust over temp enrichment, auto ALS disable (Uses 2 spare pins on ECPro)
Available for North American Vehicles only.