If you’re looking for the ultimate lifter to withstand even the most demanding racing conditions, look no further. The COMP Cams Elite Race Lifters feature a host of advantages over competing race lifter designs, including an SAE 8620 stainless steel alloy body that is CNC-machined and REM-finished, SAE 9310 steel alloy wheels that are micro-polished and micro-sized and needles that are made from 52100 bearing steel and micro-sorted with a controlled contour profile.
These lifters feature an exclusive body design that does not include an oil band, maximizing rigidity and reducing lifter bushing wear. While the construction and body design make them incredibly strong, the Elite Race Lifters are also lightweight, with each lifter weighing less than 100 grams individually. All lifter bodies are “tall” and will clear both stock and aftermarket .300” tall lifter bores and will properly fit either 5/16” or 3/8” ball pushrods.
One of the most critical elements of this lifter design is the fact that the oversized (.400”) axles are pinned and feature an internal oil passage for direct pressurized oiling to the needles. And with this pressure fed oiling you get wear-reducing engine lubrication when and where you need it the most. The oil actually flows through the center and the top of the axle – directly to the needles.
For maximum control and durability in high-RPM race applications, these lifters also feature captured link bars and an exclusive modular pushrod seat design that allows the pushrod insert to be swapped out for centered, left or right offsets. And with our patent-pending oil control through the pushrod insert, engine builders can modify the lifter to meter extra oil to the top as desired. Elite Race Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to high tolerances and are available for a number of applications.
- Pushrod seat can be changed for centered, left or right offsets
- Patent-pending oil control through the pushrod insert lets builders modify lifters to meter extra oil to the top of the lifter
TOOL STEEL, PINNED AXLES
- .400” Axles (x-large for max. load support) allow for extra needle bearings (23 total) for optimum load distribution
- Needles are constructed from 52100 bearing steel & are micro-sorted w/ a contoured profile
- Center & top axle oil outlets for lubrication through the axle, directly to the needles; Exactly where you need it
CAPTURED LINK BARS
- Designed specifically for race & high-RPM applications, captured link bars offer maximum control & durability