Composite Coated Cam Bearing
• Retain engine oil on surface under extreme heat & pressure
• Fluoropolymer coating is a lubricant itself, which is excellent protection in the event of momentary oil starvation, such as during start-up
Roller Cam Bearings
• Decrease friction and control oil closely
• Steel jacketed and encapsulated for ease of installation
Roller Cam Bearing Installation Tool
The COMP Cams Roller Cam Bearing Installation Tool is the tool of choice for many professional engine builders. This tool allows roller cam bearings to be professionally installed in most engine blocks. The kit includes a draw bar, swivel handle, alignment head and a 50mm bearing head. Other bearing heads are available separately.
Universal Cam Bearing Installation Kit
• Cleanly and precisely installs or removes cam bearings in any engine block
• Ranges from 1.125” to 2.690” journal diameter
• Kit includes five expanding neoprene-covered mandrels, a centering cone, extension rod and fitted plastic case
These bearing spacers allow 350 Chevrolet crankshafts to be installed into 400 Chevrolet blocks. Absolutely no machine work is required for installation; simply snap them in and install standard 350 bearings. You save the cost of buying thicker, more expensive bearings.