Clutch Masters 725 Series Custom Triple Disc Clutch Kit; 7.25in Race Disc; Steel Flywheel Included ACURA INTEGRA
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 08913-3D7R-S
Notes: 725 Series Custom Triple Disc Clutch Kit
7.25in Race Disc
Steel Flywheel Included
Your Price: $1,356.75
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||725 Series Custom Triple Disc Clutch Kit
7.25in Race Disc
Change Over Kit w/o Flywheel
Will Only Work w/ CM Flywheel (FW-694-TDS)
|1994 - 2001
|1999 - 2001
Clutch Masters is proud to introduce the finest and most economical multi-plate clutch systems available for today’s high performance vehicles, the 725 Series. Clutch Masters Twin Disc systems are pure racing technology that also works well in high performance street applications that will be used on the street on rare occasions. They are designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque ratings, while being reasonable to operate on the track.
By increasing the clamping force of the pressure plate and adding to the square inches of usable disc area, CM Twin Discs significantly increase clamping values with an average of 50% increase in pedal pressure depending on the application. The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum with 25% more tensile strength than the competition’s cast unit.
The flywheel is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum to meet SFI spec 1.2 for competition in NHRA, NDRA, IDRC, IHRA, SCCA and NASA. Each aluminum flywheel includes a replaceable heat shield. Steel flywheels are also available on select applications.
The 725 series is a smaller diameter assembly, which creates less rotating mass and offering quicker, and smoother shifting with much better throttle response, ideal for Drag racing applications.
- “Street and Race” (TD7S) – 1 ceramic rigid disc, and 1 fiber tuff rigid disc
- “Race” (TD7R) – 2 ceramic rigid discs
Clutch Masters Twin Disc features:
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10’s times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair
All systems include:
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- Two Discs
- One Mid Plate
- Billet Aluminum Flywheel (Steel available on select applications, call for price)
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts