Bully Dog Rapid Flow Cold Air Intake; Injected Molded FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY
Place Order Here
Part #: 51204
Notes: Rapid Flow Cold Air Intake
Your Price: $339.99
|2012 - 2015
||F-250 SUPER DUTY
|2012 - 2015
||F-350 SUPER DUTY
Bully Dog’s Rapid Flow Air Intake System delivers cold, dense air to the vehicle’s engine, easily outperforming OEM air intakes providing additional horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency. Bully Dog’s enclosed intake system keeps hot air out of the intake stream by targeting cold air sources and specifically designed to optimizing airflow. A high flow 8-layer cotton gauze air filter provides maximum filtration to protect your motor without limited airflow. The injection-molded design upgrades the engine bay for a custom finish.
The enclosed system has a few specific goals in mind:
- Keeping hot air out of the intake stream. Modern engines are much more specifically engineered than the coal burners of yesterday. Bully Dog’s Rapid Flow Air Intakes have been precision designed and tested for optimal cold air flow and decreased air turbulence.
- Designed to pull air from cold air sources from within the engine bay. Increased cold air is then fed to the engine, which in turn increases power.
- Accommodating a high flow cotton gauze air filter. Bully Dog also offers these top of the line air filters.
- Improving the look of the engine bay with slick-looking style. Our intakes are designed to give your engine bay a nice, sleek, custom finish.
- Clean Install – Quick and easy install achieved by snap on parts and easily assembled fittings makes the installation process simple.
A higher quality air filter is critical to achieving optimal results from an air intake kit. All Bully Dog’s Rapid Flow CAI systems come with the industry’s highest quality filter. Thus, performance is guaranteed.
Our Air Filters are manufactured under ISO 5011 specifications to ensure quality. We design our air filters with more surface area than any stock application. Overcompensating for air filter surface area helps guar- antee air flow, and will also extend the time needed between necessary filter maintenance.
- Manufactured under ISO 5011 conditions
- Over 99% efficient at stopping debris
- Up to 25% more air flow over paper filters
- Filters are pre-oiled and ready to use
- Lower maintenance costs vs. paper filters
- Cleanable and reusable the filter’s lifetime
- Multiple sizes for custom applications
- Prefilter available for every filter for a lifetime
- Multiple sizes for custom application