B&G Suspension S2 Sport Springs SAAB 900
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: 78.1.006
Notes: S2 Sport Springs
Your Price: $259.58
|1993 - 1998
||From 9/93 Production Date
With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, our S2 Sport Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality.
B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. The lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design Allow B&G lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride
- Lowering Spring applications from 0.5 – 2.5 inches
- Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more info please visit B&G Suspension