Z1001417 - APR Tuned Roll Control AntiSway Bars
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Place Order Here
Part #: Z1001417
Notes: Replacement AntiSway Bar Plate
Your Price: $9.99
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
After much testing of APR Motorsport’s MKV GTI Koni Challenge Race Cars, the suspension was finally dialed in with the addition of the Roll Control Anti-sway Bars. Three adjustment settings allowed APR Motorsport to specifically cater the reduced body roll and increased slip angle provided the by the Roll Control Anti-sway Bars to each racing environment. Weight Reduction over the original equipment bars and increased stiffness of the chassis allowed for faster lap times through quicker corner exit speeds and reduced understeer.
- Manufactured of Tubular Steel for Strength and Reduced Weight.
- Roll Control rear Anti-sway Bar Increases Rigidity Over Original Equipment with Three Settings:
o 90% Increased Rigidity
o 135% Increased Rigidity
o 200% Increased Rigidity
- Polyurethane Bushings with Lubrication Fittings for Easy Servicing
- Gloss Powder Coat in APR Red
- Detailed Installation Instructions