APR Performance GTC-200 Adjustable Wing MAZDA RX-8
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Images Of This Specific Part Number
Place Order Here
Part #: AS-105908
Notes: GTC-200 Adjustable Wing
Your Price: $1,000.45
|2003 - 2011
Spanning 60.5 inches over its optimized 3D airfoil shape, the APR Performance New GTC-200 Adjustable Wing supplies maximum downforce in midsize and compact car applications.
- Angle adjustment rods allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- Interchangeable side plates help to further tune downforce levels
- Pattern – 2×2 twill weave
- Material – Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K
- Coating – UV-stable clear coat
- *Wing Span
**New: 60.5” w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 14 degrees)
**Original: 59.5” w/ variable Angle-of-Attack (AOA) (center section vs outer section angle difference: 12 degrees)
- Hardware – Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts
- Mounting – 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals with application-specific bottom mounting bases
- The APR Performance New GTC-200 Adjustable Wing features a 3D airfoil shape that is designed to produce balanced downforce across its span on midsize and compact car applications.
- Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable pre-preg carbon fiber composite materials for superior strength and low weight.
- Aerodynamically-tuned side plates (aka end plates), included with every GTC Series Adjustable Wing, are critical components that help to ensure consistent airflow across the full span of the airfoil.
- Supporting the airfoils are 10mm “aircraft grade” 6061 billet aluminum pedestals that come in a flat black powder coat finish.
Gurney flaps are available for all APR Performance GTC Series (200/300/500) wings. These are super lightweight, made using pre-preg carbon fiber processes, and conform perfectly to the contours of the GTC series 3D airfoils. They are easily attached using the included double-sided tape.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Modeled in 3D and validated using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the APR Performance New GTC-200 Adjustable Wing is designed to adapt to a variety of midsize and compact car applications.