The AEM Cold Air Intake systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition to create more useable power than any other system of their kind.When people think of AEM, they think of a company that pioneered the Cold Air induction system for sport compact cars. Advanced Engine Management began in 1994, and it’s reputation continues to grow.
A Cold Air intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horesepower and torque. But that’s only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine’s resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and no company on the market can tune an inlet as well as we can. We also monitor fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during R&D to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light.
Every AEM Cold Air induction system features the highest standards of construction and we are so confident in their fit and performance that we guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding “Off Road” and “Hybrid” systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
back to menu
- Outperforms every other Cold Air system on the market
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Available powdercoated in red, blue or silver, or with a mirror-polished finish
- Guaranteed for life
AEM Cold Air Intake System installation instructions:
Just a little note that all instructions are now viewable online. Please visit http://www.aemelectronics.com
1. Click the "Search our site" button on the lower left corner and enter your part number.
2. Navigate to the part and the download button for the instructions.
back to menu
Main Line Toll Free: 1-800-959-0145
Main Line (Canada/international): 1-847-232-1703
Order Shipping/Tracking: 1-800-959-0145 ext 7 (12pm-5pm CST M-F)
Order Tracking email: sales@THMotorsports.com
Distribution Line: 1-800-959-0145 ext 2
Support Line: 1-847-901-9161
Main Email: sales@THMotorsports.com
Paypal Email: sales@THMotorsports.com (send all payments here for paypal)
General Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Tuesday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Wednesday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Friday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Saturday 8:30am-12:30PM CST (Available Online Only)
Our store is open 24/7 online, all orders get processed same or next day!
For all Extensions:
Ext 0 = Honda Sales
Ext 2 = Nissan Sales/Toyota Sales
Ext 3 = Chevy Cobalt Sales
Ext 4 = Subaru/Evo Sales
Ext 5 = BMW/Porsche/Audi Sales
Ext 6 = Wholesale
Ext 7 = Shipping/Tracking
Ext 8= Dodge/Chrysler
Order Status/Tracking Retreival:
If you are asking about your order status, you must email sales@THMotorsports.com or call ext 7* for an inquiry. In your request for status please include: name, receipt or order number, date of purchase, type of payment, and/or product purchased.
Shipping Department Hours of Operation:
For all Billing Related Questions:
1-800-846-8180 ext 0 (mention billing)
back to menu