AEM (Advanced Engine Management) has released their Brute Force HD intakes for diesel applications with a massive DRYFLOW filter element! AEM Brute Force HD intakes are available for popular late model Cummins, Duramax and PowerStroke Diesel engines. We engineer our Brute Force HD intakes to deliver maximum flow, filtration and durability for heavy duty applications and they even outperform the company’s BRUTE FORCE intakes for these vehicles in both dust holding capacity and filter flow.
AEM’s reusable DRYFLOW air filter for its Diesel applications is engineered to allow for longer service life and higher efficiency for maximum performance in between servicing (more DRYFLOW key features are below). Compared to the standard 9” Brute Force Dryflow Filter, the Brute Force HD Dryflow filter features over twice the surface area of filter media and utilizes deep, bull-nosed pleats to improve dust holding capacity and increase intervals between cleanings. The DRYFLOW does not use oil to trap dirt, which eliminates any chance of overoiling the filter element, takes the guesswork out of servicing your filter and dramatically reduces filter cleaning time.
AEM manufactures its BruteForceHD intakes from mandrel-bent, lightweight 6063 aluminum with high-strength dogbone brackets and dual rubber soft mounts for maximum durability, and includes a heat shield (when applicable) with a powdercoated black finish, a complete hardware kit and comprehensive photo installation instructions. Brute Force HD intakes are available with a gunmetal powdercoat or mirror-polished finish.
- AEM’s lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.53% efficient in FINE DUST testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- AEM’s unique non-woven synthetic filter media never needs oil! This means less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
- An injection molded ABS plastic filter lid and base provide increased structural rigidity – it’s virtually impossible to collapse!
- No mesh screen means no more filter damage from shipping, bumps during installation or cleaning
- Element is cleanable and is Guaranteed for Life!
- Will not void your vehicle warranty!
back to menu
AEM Brute Force HD Intake installation instructions:
Just a little note that all instructions are now viewable online. Please visit http://www.aemelectronics.com
1. Click the "Search our site" button on the lower left corner and enter your part number.
2. Navigate to the part and the download button for the instructions.
back to menu
Main Line Toll Free: 1-800-959-0145
Main Line (Canada/international): 1-847-232-1703
Order Shipping/Tracking: 1-800-959-0145 ext 7 (12pm-5pm CST M-F)
Order Tracking email: sales@THMotorsports.com
Distribution Line: 1-800-959-0145 ext 2
Support Line: 1-847-901-9161
Main Email: sales@THMotorsports.com
Paypal Email: sales@THMotorsports.com (send all payments here for paypal)
General Hours of Operation:
Monday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Tuesday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Wednesday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Friday 8:30am-6:30PM CST
Saturday 8:30am-12:30PM CST (Available Online Only)
Our store is open 24/7 online, all orders get processed same or next day!
For all Extensions:
Ext 0 = Honda Sales
Ext 2 = Nissan Sales/Toyota Sales
Ext 3 = Chevy Cobalt Sales
Ext 4 = Subaru/Evo Sales
Ext 5 = BMW/Porsche/Audi Sales
Ext 6 = Wholesale
Ext 7 = Shipping/Tracking
Ext 8= Dodge/Chrysler
Order Status/Tracking Retreival:
If you are asking about your order status, you must email sales@THMotorsports.com or call ext 7* for an inquiry. In your request for status please include: name, receipt or order number, date of purchase, type of payment, and/or product purchased.
Shipping Department Hours of Operation:
For all Billing Related Questions:
1-800-846-8180 ext 0 (mention billing)
back to menu