30-3250 - AEM Engine Position Module (EPM)
Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.
Images Of This Specific Part Number
Place Order Here
Part #: 30-3250
Notes: Engine Position Module Puck
Your Price: $210.72
This Item Also Available In
||Notes & Specs
||Engine Position Module
Fits all Chevy Small/Big Blocks w/ Distributor
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
AEM’s Engine Position Module (EPM) replaces an engine’s distributor and allows for the use of coil-on-plug or wasted-park ignition systems on popular V8 and Honda B-, D-, H-, and F-series engines. It provides precise engine position using dual zero-speed optical sensors, which offers the advantage of immediate signal generation regardless of engine speed. The EPM easily adapts to any positive-drive, half-engine speed device such as a cam or distributor drive, and can be used with any aftermarket engine management system that recognizes the common 24 & 1 pattern for crank and cam signals.
Installation is simple via a four-wire connection (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal).
- Bolt-on systems available for most popular V8 engines and Honda B-, D-, H-, and F-series engines
- Very simple four-wire connection for easy installation (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal)
- EPM manufactured from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Output signal amplitude and waveform stay constant at all RPM
- 24-tooth crank, 1-tooth cam pattern per engine cycle for accurate timing and easy set up (Pattern available in cam/crank sensor wizard in AEMPro/Tuner)
- Shock absorbing elastomer drive system eliminates potential for ignition timing deviation and protects the EPM from vibration