Design Engineering Dei 050221 Boom Mat Sound Insulation
Design Engineering Dei 050221 Boom Mat XL Vibration Damping
Boom Mat is a simple and effective solution eliminating squeaks,
rattles, vibrations and unwanted engine and road noise. No surface
preparation is required and it is easy to install. Simply trim to
desired size and shape, peel backing and apply.
Constructed of a rubber-based (viscoelastic) polymer layer with
an aluminum foil laminate outer facing, Boom Mat?s strong adhesive
backing is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures, is
corrosion resistant and can be applied to metals, painted areas,
plastic, fiberglass, automotive coatings and difficult to bond
surfaces to name a few. With an ultra strong adhesive backing it
can be applied in horizontal, vertical and inverted applications as
well as on complex shapes.
- 40%+ better damping performance above 75?F vs. leading
- Maintains adhesion from -30?F to 400?F
- 20% higher weight per square foot than closest competitor.
- Low frequency damping
- Mid & high frequency barrier
- Non hazardous material
- Bonds to irregular and contour shaped surfaces
- No surface preparation required
- Trim to size with scissors or knife, peel backing and
- Multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial