Clutch Masters 16088-HDB6 FX500 Clutch Kit
FX500 Clutch Kit
Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
6-Puck Rigid Ceramic Disc
Bearing Not Included
Ceramic/Sintered Iron System, 200-400% over stock holding
capacity (RACE ONLY)!
The FX500 System uses the Power Plus
II Pressure Plate with the Sintered Iron
disc or Rigid three or four puck disc. It is designed for maximum
holding capacity with no compromises. Using a Sintered Iron
friction material, the FX500 holds all
the power and rapidly dissipates unwanted heat.
SFI Approved for most race
Warning: The FX500 is
a Solid Hub disc that engages and disengages instantly and may
chatter upon starting from a stop. This is a Race Only clutch.
This system is custom built for the specific application. Please
call with your special requirements.
- Custom built racing-only systems
- Holding capacity 200-400% over stock
- Built to your exact requirements
- High impact solid hub design
- SFI Approved on most race
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool