Denso 673-6300 Coil
Denso 673-6300 Direct Ignition Coil
A leader in direct ignition technology, DENSO developed the auto industry?s first compact
stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by
many of the world?s leading automakers, requires no high-tension
ignition cable, fitting neatly into the engine?s spark plug bore.
Along with its stick coil technology, other advanced features
pioneered by DENSO include micro-sized
driver circuits and diagonal inductive windings. In the development
of today?s high-tech ignition systems, the automakers and
DENSO are full partners.
That same expertise is to put to use on all DENSO ignition coils regardless of their
configuration. Each DENSO ignition coil
is designed and optimized for its specific application, then
continually improved by DENSO?s global
engineering team for maximum performance. One key to effective
combustion in today?s low-emission, high-efficiency engines is
consistent, high-energy ignition output. DENSO direct ignition coils deliver it.
- Improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high
- Driving circuit is integrated into top of coil
- Cylindrical ignition coil eliminate the need for ignition
- Small in size, light in weight and easy to install
- Eliminates phantom misfires
- Maximum available voltage under all operating conditions