Denso 280-4327 Starter
Denso 280-4327 Starter Motor
With over 60 years of experience supplying the automakers with
premium electrical components, DENSO has
the inside track on starter technology. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry
benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for
racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters
are subjected to a rigorous test and replacement routine that
produces the lowest return rates in the replacement aftermarket.
Armatures and field coils are high-voltage tested; commutators are
refinished and performance-validated; terminals and fasteners are
replaced with high-quality copper components. And every starter is
exactingly bench-tested to ensure factory-original performance.
Remanufactured components offer tremendous value to consumers,
and by recycling valuable parts and precious raw materials to be
used again, they?re the environmentally responsible choice as well.
For distributors, retailers, and consumers alike, DENSO First Time Fit? remanufactured starters are the
- High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable
- Premium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical
- All-new bearings, brushes, and seals
- Maximum cranking torque under all conditions
- Class leaders in size and weight
- Environmentally designed to start in cold and hot weather