TiAL Q.8BK Blow Off Valve (BOV) - Q
The TiAL Q is the first revision of the nine year old original
TiAL BOV. The TiAL Q bolts right up to any standard
TiAL flange, no re-welding needed.
- Q BOV Assembly
- TiAL V-Band Clamp
- V-Band Weld Flange
- High Pressure O-Ring
- TiAL Air Fitting
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications
(Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are
CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a
large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean
and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless
Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place
to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out.
The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated
for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum
banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for
quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone
Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is
furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an
additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be
anodized with a selection of colors.
- Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the
same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design
that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest
flowing BOV on the market.
Choose from different springs for specific pressures.
- Pink: -11 Psi (-22 in/Hg )
- Un-painted: -10 Psi (-20 in/Hg )
- White: -8 Psi (-16 in/Hg )
- Black: -6 Psi (-12 in/Hg )