Synapse SBC125125ST111.04 Boost Connect
Boost Connect Silicion Coupler
Includes SS Worm Gear Clamps
Boost Connect Kits are push/quick connect fittings that are
re-usable and cannot disconnect. Our goal is to give the racing
customer access to this technology at an affordable price. We also
want to make sure that our customers have access to high-quality
lines that are designed to survive our environment. Most users will
utilize these fittings for boost/vacuum. But, remember that these
units can also be used for other fluids in the system, such as
coolant, methanol, alcohol, etc. Please match the materials
specifications to your application.
- Pneumatic Fittings eliminate the need for hose clamps or zip
ties to secure lines
- All threaded Pneumatic Fittings are 1/8th NPT
- All hoses (High Temp and Low Temp) are Standard 6mm
- Locking hose connections that eliminates zip tied silicone
If you are in the market for high quality, high temperature
resistant hoses and fittings, keep these two important lessons in
- If the color of the hose is NOT white, then it is
NOT high-temp hose.
- If the fittings are NOT all metal construction,
then they are NOT high-temp fittings.
We offer boost connect kits for every application.
For high temperature applications, we offer:
- All-metal Nickel-plated pneumatic Brass fittings
- PTFE hose designed to withstand high
- PTFE specs: -292F to 500F @ 100psi
For medium to low temperature applications, we offer:
- Pneumatic polypropylene fittings
- Polyurethane hose for medium to low temperature
- Polyurethane specs: 20F to 140F @ 100psi