ISC Suspension A108B-S N1 Basic Coilovers
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
N1 Basic Coilovers
The ISC N1 coilover is the optimum
suspension tool for improved handling for your street or weekend
track car. This product is perfect for someone looking for
performance, adjustability (height and dampening) and other quality
Our self-manufactured ISC N1 allows us
to have top grade quality control, and innovative R&D
capabilities due to our in house/ self-made company dynamic.
ISC has been present for over 12 years in Asia and
Australia, which accomplished drift, road course, street
enthusiasts and podiums alike. Over a decade of experience and
feedback has allowed the ISC N1 to evolve
into what it is today.
The ISC N1 Basic has all the great
features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates
instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front.
Many street enthusiasts do not need to have adjustable camber
plates, so the Basic was made in order to simplify the product and
eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street
car that is not going for track performance, or aggressive camber/
stance. The N1 Basic is also more affordable.
- 6061 Aluminum
- Top Grade Hardware, Pillowball Bearings
- StreetSeal corrosion protectant technology
- Anodized Finish
- Light weight
- Large Adjustment Range
- SO9001:2000R Certified
- ARTC Certified
- 5 Year Warranty: All service, rebuilds and warranty support are
done here in our USA facility. All custom coilover
orders are hand assembled here in our New Hampshire location.
ISC reaches to have some of the best customer service
in the industry.
32 Step Damper Adjustable:
- Rebound/ Compression adjusted in unison via 32 step
Piston Rod Design:
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Shafts are valved according to the spring rate you choose. A
Shock Dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results.
Single Cylinder Design:
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability
and dexterity. Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen.
- Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated then salt spray
coated for optimum street durability.
- We suggest also using anti seize or other protective products
when you install your coilovers for even further protection from
the elements if you are exposed to snow and salt.
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with
less than 5% deformation.
Fully Custom Spring Rates/Valving:
- Street Comfort, Street/Sport or Track/Race (spring rates vary
depending on application, custom spring rates are available).
- We understand each driver has unique demands are happy to offer
you a custom set for your vehicle.
Ride Height Adjustable:
- Full length height adjustable- 3 inches or more on most
- High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all
adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring
and vehicle down force.
Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring
- Preload is separate from ride height; the lower you go the ride
quality stays the same!
- Made from T6061 aluminum alloy by organic shaping
to lighten weight and increase handling performance.
- ISC Gold or Black anodized surface to help prevent
inside corrosion and surface rust.
- Brake lines and mounting brackets are welded onto the bottom
mounts in most applications for an OEM type
installation and fitment.