ACL Bearings 5M5647HX-STD Race Series Main Bearings
Max Overall Length
0.758" (19.25mm) - upper main
0.722" (18.35mm) - lower main
0.890" (22.61mm) Flange bearing
Max Std Shaft Size
Max Std Tunnel Size
Max Wall at Crown
Min Std Shaft Size
Min Std Tunnel Size
+ 0.001" Extra
Upper & Lower
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering
come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance
Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions,
ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available
for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and
- High strength overlay plate with reduced
thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to
improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing
retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of
the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to
maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore
distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of
hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing
load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you
maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing
edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on