Manley 592007C-8 Domestic - Platinum Series Lightweight Pistons
Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each
design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service
life. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through
our unique one fixturing manufacturing method that assures maximum
horsepower. We utilize a proven offset wrist pin design, a 1.5,
1.5, 3mm Total Seal ring package and moly coated skirts for
ultimate performance. Roundwire locks, tool steel wrist pins and
pressure balance grooves are included with every set at no
- 2618 alloy for maximum high temperature strength and fatigue
- 4032 High Silicon alloy for budget conscience street
applications. (49 series Ford Modular only)
- Contour forgings provide the optimum balance between strength
and weight with no grain-interrupting internal milling.
- Proprietary multi-step top ring groove machining process
assures optimum control of the grooves size, geometry, flatness,
- All final turning is performed in one fixturing resulting in
complete squareness of rings to the cylinder wall.
- Federal Form-Scan gauging validates ideal skirt indexing to
pinhole and skirt-to-skirt polarity.
- Value added features such as a pressure balance groove included
in all series.
- Precise pinhole machining results in an exact compression
distance as well as precise lock ring groove spacing, size, and
- Moly coated skirts come standard on all Ford Modular pistons
and are optional on the Chevy LS and Chrysler
- Offset wrist pin design ensures more quiet start-ups and better
Note: Compression ratios are calculated at 0.00
deck clearance, a 9.240 deck height, and a .042 thick compressed