Vibrant 7225 Exhaust Fabrication - High Flow Catalytic Converters
7.25" x 3.75" oval x 12" length
GESi Universal Ceramic Core Catalytic Converter
Vibrant High Flow Catalytic Converters are offered in standard
Ceramic Core or Race-Bred Metal Core
- Vibrant Performance Universal High Flow Ceramic Core Catalytic
Converters are designed to increase horsepower by reducing
back-pressure while still meeting all E.P.A. and C.A.R.B. emissions
- Available In numerous sizes and diameters
- 50,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to
traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of
vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM,
up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle
does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing
program has determined that the existing converter needs
replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and
Canada to remove a properly functioning factory catalytic