Dart 19200111 Pro 1 Cylinder Head for Big Block Chevy, 325cc
2.250 Int / 1.880 Exh
Dart's Pro 1 cylinder heads for big block Chevrolet engines are
ideal for street performance enthusiasts and weekend racers alike.
These heads are powerful, lightweight and come fully assembled with
valves and springs. Specifications: 325cc intake ports, 121cc
combustion chamber, 1.550 single springs, 2.25/1.88 valves. -325cc
cylinder heads are optimal for engines with 475 to 525 cubic in
displacement reaching around 7,000+ max rpm. -Use on GM generation
V and VI (1990 - 2000) motors requires head gaskets equivalent to
Fel-Pro # 1047 (for 4.54" bore) or Fel-Pro # 1037 (for 4.37" bore).
- Cylinder heads sold individually, set required for engine
- Made start to finish in the U.S.A.
- Works with virtually all factory standard parts.
- Proven technology tested for the race track and for the
- Cast from premium C355-T61 aircraft aluminum.
- Developed to produce maximum horsepower and efficiency.