Dart 14672050 Cylinder Heads
2.23 Int / 1.55 Exh
Little Chief 11 Degree SBC Cylinder Head
The huge flow resulting from the 11 valve angle and splayed
valve layout combined with spread oval intake ports, raised runners
and highly efficient combustion chambers deliver amazing power in
the Little Chief head!
It is recommended that you contact a Dart technical
representative before placing an order for this item. Detailed
information about your planned engine build will help to ensure
that you choose the right configuration for your motor and that any
special parts and considerations are taken into account.
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin
355-T61 aerospace alloy for superior strength and
- Shallow combustion chamber design improves combustion and
allows use of larger valves for improved air flow.
- Copper beryllium seats are available with stainless steel or
- Valve seats will accommodate up to 2.230 intake valves and
1.550 exhaust valves to maximize flow.
- Spark plugs are shifted toward bore centerline to enhance flame
travel and reduce spark plug advance requirement.
- Refined intake port design reduces turbulence and improves
- Tall short side radius and deep valve bowl enhance low lift
- Water passages between exhaust ports improve cooling and
prevent hot spots that can cause head gasket failure.
- Gasketed 3/4 reach spark plugs offer widest selection of heat
- Little Chief heads require modified lifter locations in the
block. Dart can supply Little Chief ready engine blocks on
- All cylinder heads sold individually.